Monday 2 April 2018

How to Build Self Esteem
Skills to Overcome Low Self-Esteem

Do you truly know yourself? Do you like the person you see? Would you like to become a better person? Self-esteem is the value you place on yourself. It is your sense of personal worth, along with your confidence and your respect for yourself.

With low self-esteem, it seems that other people have more money than you, more success than you and more happiness. You have hopes and dreams for yourself, but you don’t know how to reach them. There is a gap between wanting and having, a gap between desiring and realizing your desires. How come some people have life so good? Take heart. You can make changes in your own life, real and lasting changes. You can attract money, love, health and happiness into your life. Perhaps you think it will take years of analysis and therapy to deal with your issues of low self-esteem. Here today is another alternative.
Self-esteem isn't everything; it's just that there's nothing without it. – Gloria Steinem

Building Self-Esteem.
How Your Mind Teaches You to Fail

Your mind is split into the conscious mind and the unconscious mind. Each area feeds you messages about who you are and what you can do. Your mind holds all the thoughts you have had. Every success or failure is recorded in your thoughts. Your achievements, your experiences, your grasp of the world, your understanding of yourself, are all rooted in your thoughts. 

The restless chatter of your mind is directing your beliefs and actions. Your subconscious mind is speaking to you even when you don’t notice it. It is conditioning you to behave and to expect results. If the messages from your subconscious mind are negative, you will believe the messages and act on those messages. If the messages are positive, you will accept them and act positively. 

In all areas of your life, wealth, health, success, happiness and self-esteem, the subconscious is a powerful force controlling your thoughts. Do you think you are dumb? Your subconscious mind repeats over and over that you are dumb. Do you think that you aren’t worthy of love? Your mind directs you not to expect love. And when you find yourself alone in life, it’s no surprise, because your thoughts have conditioned you to expect loneliness. You consciously desire self-esteem. But no matter how intensely you want it, you have not developed the confidence and assurance you need. Why is that? 

Your subconscious mind is interfering with your success and self-esteem. It exerts a powerful force to condition your beliefs and thwart your success. In order to succeed in life, you must overcome the negative programming of the subconscious mind. 

Building Self-Esteem
How the System Teaches You to Succeed

The System teaches you self-realization and self-actualization. Its techniques bring your subconscious thoughts into harmony with your expressed desires. The System is so simple that everyone can do it. It requires only your good intentions and a few minutes of your time. Best of all, it costs you nothing. 

This technique works because it enables you to build boundaries for your thoughts. Up to now your thoughts ran in all directions, like a river that floods its banks and spreads out across the land. With this System, you build boundaries for your thoughts. Your thoughts are channeled in productive directions. Under your control, your thoughts lead you to the desired results. 

The System focuses your thoughts in positive, productive channels. It teaches you how to take control of your mind and to direct your own thoughts. It shows you the things to tell yourself, the words to use and the ideas to develop, so that your thoughts are full of positive power. This System will make clear and immediate changes in your thoughts and in your life. It will work in your life to attract the things you want and desire. It will change your life in ways that amaze and astonish you. Here’s the System for you, step by step. 

The System to Build Your Self-Esteem


Make time for your daily practice of the system. Relax and concentrate on your images of self-esteem. Then direct your thoughts with these affirmations. Repeat each one slowly. Say them out loud if possible. Write your affirmations of self-esteem on paper and read them often. Recall your affirmations many times during the day, and remind yourself of each one. With the System, you are building a set of positive attitudes and thoughts to replace the negativity of the subconscious. With practice, you will come to believe the affirmations and take them into your heart. Your actions and expectations will change along with your improved self-esteem. Now please let the System help rebuild your self-esteem. 

Affirmations to Build Your Self-Esteem

  1. I have great self-esteem.
  2. I am self-assured.
  3. My self-esteem grows everyday.
  4. I am proud of myself.
  5. I am worthy.
  6. I love myself.
  7. I love everything I do.
  8. I believe in me.
  9. I get everything I want.
  10. I love my whole being.
  11. I love what I have to say.
  12. I know who I am.
  13. I follow my dreams and I reach my goals.
  14. I speak of myself with pride.
  15. I listen to my instincts.
  16. I achieve my dreams.
  17. I have great self worth.
  18. It is now ok to have great self-esteem.
  19. I am invincible.
  20. I love what I believe.
  21. Every day my self-esteem grows
  22. I am confident.
  23. I believe in myself.
  24. I believe in all I do.
  25. I am an individual.
  26. I motivate myself.
  27. I am sure of my abilities.
  28. I am positive.
  29. I am in control.
  30. I determine my own future.
  31. I think good thoughts of myself.
  32. If I need help, I ask.
  33. I am sure of my feelings.
  34. I am sure of my decisions.
  35. Every day I grow more confident.
  36. I have incredible self-confidence.
  37. I believe in myself.
  38. I think before I act.
  39. I rely on my insight.
  40. I am in control.
  41. I determine my own future.

Now You Have the Tools to Build Your Self-Esteem


This System is a wonderful tool for personal development. The System speaks directly to your subconscious mind. It teaches you the foundation of personal development. As you give your subconscious mind these positive commands, you build on the power of positive thinking. You unleash the hidden energy and potential that can change your dreams and thoughts. With each affirmation, you mobilize your inner resources. While the subconscious mind is reshaped, you are recreating your life. Don’t let another day go by without trying the System for yourself. 


Source Article

No comments:

Post a Comment